This Thursday 8th November, 9pm – GAA Bar. (Meeting over by 10pm max)
Agenda: To plan ahead for the next few months etc.
- Set fixed training times
- Get a better structure in place incorporating all elements of training including speed sessions, tempo and long runs etc
- Encourage our own runners who have reached appropriate levels of fitness to participate in athletic Ireland and Meath championship
- Competitions representing our club
- Encourage more runners to join so we can compete in competitions and participate as a team.
- Get our Fit4Life runners who have become coaches with the club back running together now as a group