Details below of the Meath Interclub Track and Field league Day 1. Competition starts at 7pm and should be finished for the juvenile athletes by 9pm. As you can see all the events bar the high jump and 1500m for some of our athletes are events that we've been training for over the last few months and this would be a great early opportunity to get some experience in a competition. Teamer texts will be sent out soon as a reminder...
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Meath Interclub Track and Field League Day 1 Wed 21st March at 7pm.
Wednesday 21st March @ 7.00pm
U9 100m Ball Throw 2004
U10 300m Long Jump 2003
U11 100m Ball Throw 2002
U12 600m Shot 2001
U13 200m Long Jump 2000
U14 1500m Long Jump 1999
U15 200m High Jump 1998
U16 1500m Shot 1997
Junior, Senior & Masters Events 9.00pm
1500m & Discus.
Rules: 1. Juveniles can only compete in their age group.
2. Max. two events per athlete.
3. Section A club’s best 20 scores to count from each leg.
4. Section B club’s best 10 scores to count from each leg.
5. Maximum two attempts at each height in high jump.
6. Junior Senior & Masters events take place at end of night
Further League Dates: March 30th, April 25th & June 27th
1. Places on Meath AAI T&F League Team will be based on performances in Meath Championships & Inter Club League
2. For More Information Contact: Brendan Meade 01 8412107 / 087 2533113