The final day of the inter club league will be held in Claremont Navan this Wednesday at 7pm, We would like to encourage all athletes including juveniles, seniors and masters to participate. We are currently in a strong position in the league table and it would be great to finish this competition on a high note. Please see list of events below, Juvenile events commence at 7pm, Junior/Senior and Master's commence at 9pm.
Meath Athletics: Inter–Club League
Wednesday 27th June @ 7.00pm
Programme Day 4- Final Day
Boys & Girls Born
U9 250m Long Jump 2004
U10 100m Ball Throw 2003
U11 300m Long Jump 2002
U12 100m High Jump 2001
U13 600m Discus 2000
U14 100m High Jump 1999
U15 1500m Shot 1998
U16 200m Long Jump 1997
Junior, Senior & Masters 400 & 3000m @ 9.00pm & Ball Throw at end of evening
1. Juveniles can only compete in their age group.
2. Max. two events per athlete.
3. Section A club’s best 20 scores to count from each leg.
4. Section B club’s best 10 scores to count from each leg.
5. Maximum two attempts at each height in high jump.
6. Junior Senior & Masters events take place at end of night