We are having our Club AGM on Monday 16th DEC at 8:15pm
in the GAA Clubhouse.
We have a number of Outgoing Committee Positions.
Chairman Tommy Boshell remaining unless someone wants to step forward.
Vice Chair Tim Keane (Outgoing) --- No Nominee
Secretary Tom Brady (Outgoing) --- Nominee Sineád McGoldrick (Drummond)
Treasurer Monica Reilly (Outgoing) --- Mary Keily (Nominee)
Vice Treasurer Siobheal Cummins (Outgoing) --- No Nominee
Registrars Claire Witter, Aileen Bruton (Outgoing) --- No Nominee for 2nd Position
Competition Secretary Tony Butler (Outgoing) --- Nominee Peter Doherty
Children's Officers Tom Brady, Aileen Bruton (Outgoing), Eoin O'Beara --- No Nominees
Ordinary Committee Members Kieran Walshe, Phil Bateson, Eoin O'Beara, Tina Power, Peter Doherty - Nominee Tom Brady
As can be seen we have a number of positions to be filled this year. Note that there is a max term of office of 3 years for the main executive positions hence a lot of the changes. This committee has worked very hard over the years and needs people to step forward and take the reins, if you know of someone (including yourself) who you feel would be good in an available position please having asked them, Nominate them via email, phone or text to Tom on 0876851261.
1) Add to Reg Form Permission to use video technology for use in the teaching of technique. Proposed by Tom Brady.
2) Strict adherence to age group times only exceptions being for volunteers. Proposed by Tom Brady.
3) Setting up of a separate Fundraising Committee - proposed by Keith Heffernan and John Coroner but we'd like 2-3 more people to join them.
4) Setting up a Coaching Committee to oversee the coaching goals and standards within the club. - proposed by Tom Brady and Siobheal Cummins.
5) AOB - Any additional proposals please email before Friday 13th Dec.
1) Chairmans Report
2) Minutes of 2012 AGM.
3) Secretary's Report.
4) Treasurer's Report
5) Coaching Report
6) Election Of Officers
7) Proposals and AOB.
Looking forward to seeing as many members as possible there on the night.